Friday, October 8, 2010

This is just the way i am

1.I do like to eat. A lot of it.
2.I do like to sleep.sleep is the best medicine ever!
3.I do spent a lots of time in bath.girll kan?family didnt understand that.
4.Televisyen is my MAJOR hobbies the nanny and how i met your mother the best!
5.I like clean places but i didnt clean my room hurmmm
6.I like being rich.i want to be as rich as gissele bunchan
7.I like living luxurious life
8.At sometime study is fun but sometime study only for exam
9.I like when wake up every morning with someone next to me and said 'goodmoring my bride':) hihi
10.I want those expansive car
11.I want garden wedding
12.I want having 4 children
13.I want having PERFECT husband.But there no word for perfect to human
14.Having responsible, matured ,manner and loving man is just perfect
15.I want a husband who looks like husband
16.I want to shop at expansive store like channel jimmy choo
17.I want to be a journalist
18.I want to travel all around the world
19.I really appreciate if someone adore me cares me and not be ashmed of me
20.I love spend time with my protective family
21.I love to shop with mama because she has a cash.hihi
22.I love when abang do tarik perhatian things*stupid*hahaha
23.I love spend time with my girl
24.A father is the best way to express my feeling.I cried almost everything when i tell story about someone at my father.He is the best men! the one is truly amazing father
25.Bestfriend is the best way to chilling and relax
26.I like to heard gosip and mengutuk orang yang bagus sangat
27.I hate when mom or dad forget something usually dad and makes everyone late
28.Im giggle when my father buat serious but tak jadi. LOL
29.Brother always have ego maniac which i hate that and making everyone pissed off.
30.I dont like spend time with my mom family side.busy body sgt.
31.I miss my pumpkin way too much.akak cepatt laa balikkk! :(
31.I admired miranda kerr gissele bunchan heidi klum adriana lima :)
32.I always love you and i always miss the ways you cares me but i have to lets it go
33.I always remind to my self soon you will realise what you done and you will begging forgiveness
34.I have anger issues and still work on it
35.I dont have a perfect skin.Im to shy of it
36.Late at night my eyes start to tears
37.I always want you to be there for me every night and show me that you love me
38.Im sensitive person
39.Im allergi to bullshit
40.I have 2 seperates attitude i can be soft as candy or i can be hard like a stone
41.And hate someone yes I have one two err
42.This just the way i am

No comments:

Post a Comment