Sunday, October 3, 2010

the air that i breath

I dont remember how we met but at first i saw you okey his is little cutie and i found you flirtlicious ! hahahaa so i want be far from you but it turn out you really sweet kind of man i dont remember when but i thnk it late november 2008 when we met.At that moment you quite rapat of ths girl and me quite rapat dengan kawan you so we did contact each other ask how my boyfie and i ask wht about your then i remember you got a fight with your ex , woooww really pedas man!haha i quite scared at moment though so i just play cool asking about you and your respond you did being cool.so kita tukar contact number biasa je takda pape text text then tak text dahh.A year past by on august 16 2010 for the first time in my life i called you because i had free call!haha then we talk then you text me you said word 'ly' then i respond biasa jee. a fews days later we become close you said'hey turtle go out fara will be my lovely partner in my life'for that moment i know something bother me up!on 4th of sept im officially your mrs.heheee you thought me being matured and i need be more serious which mean is i need take care of myself and i need to behave.I remember a day before raya you said 'biasanya bila i couple i rasa bosan bosan bosan but bila dengan you i tak bosan i excited!'baby hug hug!;* iloveyouu much much.first of raya you said'sayang selamat hari raya i sorry if i buat salah ke apa apa tak iloveyou'iloveyou theee too

No comments:

Post a Comment