Thursday, August 12, 2010

they caught me smile

Liana gave me chocolate sarah gave me cakes she made it and my dearest nabilah gave me a teddy bear and a chocolate.cikgu Zulhairi makes us laugh by asking how going to Malam Bintang then he said there will be artist arriving then sarah said who? then he said khai,who khai?then everybody start to guess then he said Khai is ZUL-KHAI-RI.Oh HAA HAA cikgu.cikgu khairul azizi like a father to us hmmm i said i dont want friend with you then he said taknak kawan sudah , hahaha gedik betul geli geli, HAHA.Siddiq quite kotor today he put his hand on his arm pit then pass to people,ewww yusuf mcm biasa diaa. We all pretty worried about nabilah health she pretty bad yesterday get well soon yaa peng ! we love you muah muah. Today sarah liana siddiq fazilah hanim dayah and me gossiping about wardah i never though about half of girl in calss dont like her she rude she unrespect people she anything but annoy us ergggh go away laa and guess what ckg Nan Aini admired her wahh bakal menantu eh?HAHA but all in end it up by good timee.

No comments:

Post a Comment