Friday, June 25, 2010

new me

i dont know why but sometime i found myself very confident and i fell like gahhh i dont need that i can handle on my on my on top of the world ! but sometime i fell tramp in hole that never let me out i fell so down i just kept asking my self why i not have self confident what i must do?i did heard some good song that can build my strengh but it didnt work out for me , i did read something that make me have self condifent but it's only for temporary.And then i start crying i cry cry cry then i fall sleep , haha but it's only second , aaaaaa i dont know , ME before different ME now different . Im use to be one of most happy person LOVE to laugh but all that sudden i just quite if she/he make a joke i only laugh but that only for to release the stress then i become quite back . I need the old me I need have self confident , even ucup said "sekarang kau dah lain kau mcm dah lonely" i do fell lonely i do fell aaa that not great out there . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment