Friday, June 25, 2010

mohd ameer





God ! that boy can makes me laugh , can make me smile , can make me smile wide and wide , that boys listen to me when i need someone to talk to , that boys makes me think me twice , that boys teach me the value having great family and unforgetable bestfriend . Honestly , i really appreciate you , you always be my bestfriend thanks for there for me and until now you still remember me as your friend . Thanks when there was one time yang i kena tuu yang i nages gila gilaaa but you still there for me you call me and you sing to me , awww thank you :) , and i still remember the day before i go to thailand and i said to you wait for me i have something to do and do not fall a sleep until i got home and yet you did ! you didnt go for sleep until morning we keep in touch in ym , haishh serious i appreciate sgt oh , then you ada ajak tgok you and the band jamming , sorry i takdapat pergi , you never mad at me , i repeat NEVER ! i always mad at you , what you said "yelaa yelaa okey okey mcm ni mcm ni", . And i remember for first time you call me thru ym , i still remember you childish voice and those gigle , i miss that , then you sang a song tak tahu tajuk but okey laa *melting* because song that he sang about the person try to have a relationship back with his girlfriend , awww so sweet :) then suddenly house phone ring , HAHAHHAHAHAHA i cannot stop laughing , menn you cheer up my day ! :) , time i kena tuu bulan dua tuu you stay jea dgn i , yaaww thank men ! i always remember your word "be positive" , thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment