Thursday, June 10, 2010

kimora lee simmon




oh my god ! i really love her ! some people called her crazy ! HAHA sometime but everything she touch become millionaire , word fabulous describe her over the top massive everything yet she regular mom but she manage makesure everything put in place , i really want be like her she dont need a money from husband she get it self.she is amazing woman ! she is independent woman ! she inspired woman not giving hope by men get it by yourself . She start out as modeling at age 12 or 13 years old ! her former agent said her "Kimora was eye-catching - beautiful black curly hair, lots and lots of curly hair, beautiful pale skin. She was 5'11 when she was just 12, 13 years old, very skinny. I saw her and I thought, 'There's something here.'" then at the age of 19 she married to russel simmon having 2 daughter ming lee and aoki lee then divorced but she still having good relationship with her ex husband , she is a very independent woman she is inspiring woman .


her extravagant lifestyle : "I am probably the queen of opulence. I love my jewelry. I love my diamonds. I love my shoes. I have diamond shoes. Some people might prefer more demure look. I like it all out screaming. I don't care."

No comments:

Post a Comment