Friday, May 21, 2010

test

oh it's been long time i havent update my blog , lately i been busy with all activities , scholl really make me have headache ! aaarggghhh this week mid year exam oh it's really tough oh i really wish i had good result better than first test , first test because of him ! arrghhh! i blow out! no no it's my fault i dont event thing at first place and now i realise that bigger dream of mine , many great thing waiting for me :) , cant wait for that! speaking about mid year exam it's really kickin my nerve down , oh bahasa melayu and english was okey but i scared to target a gred but mathematic i really target AEEE , hahha history paper 2 is quite better than paper 1 , peper 1 quite tough , oh i relly wish i great good score , i really wish that .


thing to do : watching stardust and 11 pm off to mcd petronas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment