Monday, May 10, 2010

mom mommy !




oohhh dearly mommy , i love youu so much ! eventhough im the one always make you cry but i know deep down inside you really love me , you did this to show that you want nothing but the best!oh dear mom!i really want to said sorry because i really put you on big trouble , i really sorry i didnt mean too!when i saw you cry you make me feel very guilty ,:( , im sorry because there was one time i said i want to go my friend house but suddenly i went off to pavillion , oh im sorry if i making my face when i didnt get something , oh im really sorry if i lie to you or angry at you , i really really sorryy and there was one time when you said "i want all my child grow be a human , i dont care if it have to make me suffer but i want both of you the best"oh dearly mom dont make me start to cry :"), i always remember things that you do to me if i have nightmare you always sat beside me and make me calm , i always remember when my pinky was stuck on car i cry and you the who come in the first place and make tears go away ooohhh mom i will promise you i will take good care of you just like the way you take good care of me :")

No comments:

Post a Comment