Saturday, May 29, 2010

seriously should i?

seriously i really really miss you , but i know it not worth it and i know you didnt care about me at all.And i know someday you might think about me i know but how could you did this to me?you make me love you miss you need you but suddenly hmmphh :"( , i really really sad my friend said "bia jea diaa not worth it" i dont blame them i know they right and before this you promise me you said please dont leave you please okey i though right and that when i was 15 ! 15 man! i was young now im 17 im matured enough to think it's staight!if i could turn back time would you promise me you want care about me saying you dont leave me you keep you promise said "kita akan kahwin nanti kan" oh i wish it worth but if you would do that then i keep my promise!i swear i do!but hmpphh , i really sad you really make me love youu , you sure score that point ! how could you?how could you?im try to be strong i swear i do but everytime i saw you i become weak :(

No comments:

Post a Comment