Friday, April 9, 2010

L O V E


look? even cat need love . I start to fall inlove with you when you said you love me , in past we have our own partner but finally we meet :) , at first time we start keeping eye to each other it's feel chemistry between us . You kiss me on the cheek you wishperd my ears said those 3 word .you make me melt . happyyy.when evey second we spend see lightning moon full of star by said word iloveyou . and every second we spend it count never been bored . That what i felt about love. my bestfriend nasihah ask what love meant to you?well, for me love is something really valuable and need appreciated. love is really BEAUTIFUL ,and heart never meant to be race honeeyy. love make me smile wide bak pepatah melayu mengatakan makan tak kenyang mandi tak basah , haha poyoo ! hahaa . yet , i have been cheat and i also been the one stealing other(by other opinion)but actually i didnt want to thing turn out this kind of way it just happen and yet i realised that everybody not perfect they keep making mistake and what i done i learn for example moving on . i not type of REVENGE kind person because in the end it come back to me and it just the same , you did to him and him did to you , sama jea kan,for me i just believe karma , bia tuhan balas , i just wishing you the best on you way. i just want to said thanks for giving me taste of love making me loved and no one did special like you did . Am also thankfull to have a beloved family and amazing bestriend and fantastic friend thanks guyys Iheartyouguys, aaawww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment