Sunday, April 18, 2010

I wish it stay forever



yesterday i attend to my cousin wedding before we get there my father told me "adik , abah tak kesah sapa pilihan adik but abah nak laki tuu dia sayang adik smpai akhir hayat"aaawww cehhh! thank dad! i told him the guy i want to get married must my parent and bestfriend comfortable with and if them okey then he the one for me because they know me the best!when i father said that i felt so happyyy waahhh takdaa pilihan parent ,thumb up! :)i dont want perent choise i want my choise i want married not them ,right?he told me that when they got married they dont have any money for to pass trough every day yet my mom use duit hantaran tuu for beli tong gas awww but actually tak boleh duit hantran only for wife for her accesories but kesusahan they did it!and yet until now they still standing strong :) aaaaawwww so sweet :D , then we arrived at UPM my cousin kak manja cantik gilaaa laa wehhh! duduk kat tempat sandingan elegan ooo diaa :O , gahhhhh!i wish mine be that wayy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment