Tuesday, April 27, 2010

for YOU

babe , i been cried i been laugh i been sick i been kick i been mad i been sad i been happy i been loved , have you noticed that?have you?do you see im cried when you said you leaving , it's hard for me to leave youu , i just cant . im MAD because deep way inside me im feel so sad why you turning this kind of way , i MAD because i really really LOVE you and everytime you do something to me i dont mad but im sad but time this you really go way far , it's really cut me like a knife . For about 8 days i cried about you , for about a month i been thinking about you why turning this kind of way?wht did i did wrong? do you noticed that? DO YOU?my friend said you act like tuuut but i dont care wht they think because for me they doesnt know you , but this time i believe them im sorryy but you relly hurt me , and every day watching you i feel i want to cried but im trying to be strong im try but i cant ! i said to my self maybe it's have a reason , and now if i go some where you will ask me who i'm going to?wht time i want go home?thanks for taking good care for me , but now i not telling you everytime and everything , you already said sekarang dah beza sekarang ada batas , oh okay i will remember all thing that you said bila you ckp"nak you suap"i was like noo!this time different you already said that so i will kept it. But we cant still being friend but sekarang ada batas just like you said . And now things change i been friend with her and she really nice , i wont fight with her to get you , i just donee with it . i dont want that anymore i just happy the way i am now but i want let you know THANKS FOR GIVING ME TASTE OF LOVED MAKING ME LOVED , NO ONE DID SPECIAL LIKE YOU DID , thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment