Saturday, July 31, 2010

last of july

today really exhausted!i woke up around 7 then boom i have something going on my stomach it's really hurting!felt like lighting tgh lawan,haha seriously sakit!then i told nasihah i could not come to school today then my mom forced me to see the doctor i refused no more medicine!i hate you thank you.then me and my mom go to kampung pandan having breakfast i felt lots better than,she buys those fish crab makes me want to puke!then i got home i watching welcome to the rail world, henry golding does looks stupid doing hakka!but he is the one charming guys , down to earth very friendly and have some manner makes my heart go hmmmmm smilinggg :), then around 1 me and my mom go to new york skin solution having my treatment there around 5 i finesh already then i go bb i ate subway then we go shopping , our first stop is bonita i saw a cute watch i put in on uoo i looked cute huhh?haha then i buy it then we go to nose oooo myyyy gosh!i saw a black watch elegant all i can said!check check then sold!that watch is mine :) , then we go body shop buys our things totaly rm 189.90 akak tuu ckp tmbh laa lagi 20 ringgit nnati dapat boucer mula mula mama saya sudah ambil itu gincu but taknak letak balik mama saya ckp buat apa sudah banyak.then around 6.45 we got our kl monorail ticket on sesak gilaaa oh sampai ada sorang tuu ckp jgn tolak laa bodo! haha then we stop at hang tuah amik train balik ampang bapak ramai gilaaa ! ada 2 line 1 jea tempat beli ticket patu dah dpt ticket trn tunggu patu time nak masuk dlm train dgr bunyi wisel wooi tak bayar ticket haishh cuak ooo budak laki yg tak byar ticket tu lari.then mama ckp cepat cepat masuk then teeennnn!pintu tutup samapi ampang abah amik.

No comments:

Post a Comment