Monday, July 12, 2010

busted !

wahh , bestkan kena?


on thursday
i texted you all day long.
you didnt reply my text.
i wish you goodnight.
you wish me goodnight.
i said what wrong with you? and so on
again you didnt reply
silent converstion and i know something bother you up .


on friday
after finish school i went to emerald .
evening my mom pick me up
during those time i keep watched why i felt i knew something about that guy .
then mom arrived .
i saw you at baiduri and i looked at you .
you looked at me and shocked .
suprised?
i didnt looked you after that on .
you texted me and said s o r r y blablabla.
sorry apology not excepted .

now i know why you mcm tuu , hmmphh karmaa whtever , if i accept or not accept your apology you will do the same mistake again.
takecare bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment